Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 22 - Weds - Beginning Week 4

Today is check in - weigh in day.  I wish I could say that the scales are in my favor. They are not. I weigh the same as I did a week ago, 260 pounds.  The couple of days that I was at 258 were ruined on Sunday.

Today I started off with a big breakfast, hoping to jump start my metabolism.  Two scrambled eggs, 1 piece healthy nut bread, 1 tsp mayo, 1 slice pineapple and 1/2 cup plain yogurt.

My computer is running very slow, so I can't access the website for calorie counts. Can't do much of anything with computer acting this way.

I did get in vegetables and fruits today.  But I also ate caramel popcorn while watching a movie.

I cried during the movie, "Letters to Juliet".  I had seen it before, and knew what was going to happen, but I still cried. I'm a real softie when it comes to movies that touch the heart. Movies depicting real love, and not necessarily of the romantic version. The scene of the older Claire touching the face of young Sophie so tenderly and then brushing her wet hair was deeply moving. I could feel the love.  There was plenty of romance too, as Claire searched for the boy she loved and had ran away from 50 years earlier. But now they both are senior citizens, that is, if he is still alive. And if she finds him, will he remember her?

Of course, all the important characters in this movie were slender. :)

"How great is the love the Father has lavished upon us."  I John, 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment